To help you prepare for your Design Center appointment, we would suggest the following:
- Be ready to tell the Design Consultant what is important to you and what is reflective of your tastes (Traditional, Contemporary, or maybe something in between). Please feel free to bring pictures or magazine tear outs of the style you are aiming to achieve.
- Bring fabric samples of your upholstered furniture & pillows that you plan on using. This will be very helpful in setting the stage for your style and color schemes.
- You are more than welcome to visit our model homes for ideas. Doing this will provide you with a great source of information. During that visit be sure to take notes of your likes and dislikes.
- Review your standard features list. This will make you familiar with what is standard and what is an upgrade.
- Preparing to design your new home is an especially exciting time. Our hope is that this process is relaxing and enjoyable. During your appointment, please feel free to dress comfortably.